Community call today

Rolf Brink

Dear all,

Thank you for your participation during today’s call.

The main slides which were used can be found here for your convenience:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cZFgV1aMJ38vgkIR3wptJKQA7szQdCgR

I hope to see you all again during next month’s session.

Kind regards,

Rolf Brink

OCP Immersion project lead

Rolf Brink

Thanks Allen, this is important material for all of us, since we’ll be cooling this down the line.

Thank you for your time and effort on behalf of the full community.

Kind regards,

Rolf