OCP ACS Immersion monthly call (personal invite)

Rolf Brink

Raúl Álvarez

Hi Rolf,

About the Immersion requirements validation for the Asperitas solution, I'm not sure how's progressing; you mentioned something about a private commitee, which we want to be part of.

Best regards,
Raúl Álvarez
Lead Solution Architect
+34 637 950 957
Raúl's LinkedIn
Submer - Datacenters that make sense - https://submer.com
Follow Submer in:

On Mon, 19 Jul 2021 at 23:56, Rolf Brink <rolf.brink@...> wrote:

Submer Technologies S.L. is a registered company with ID ESB66631375. Data ProtectionYou can enquire what information Submer stores about you and you can request access, rectification, limitation, opposition, portability or cancellation by sending an email to contact@.... Additional information can be found at https://submer.com/privacy-policyConfidentiality: This email and any attached files are intended for the named recipients only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error, please notify the sender immediately. You should take no action based on them and should not copy or show them to anyone.

Rolf Brink

Hi Raul,

Please refrain from using the mailing list for direct communications. An update on the Asperitas progress will be included in the next community call.

I have responded to you separately.

Kind regards,