Reviewing support for "Immersion Requirements rev2"

Rolf Brink

Dear members of the OCP ACS and DCF groups,

I would like to let you know that the new Immersion Requirements Rev2 document has been prepared for broader community review. Since these requirements also relate to facilities and operators, I wish to request review support of both our communities.

Document link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VN0yd5bySgiIxwWTpWUcOejionp6cz5D/edit#heading=h.haapch

Review scope:

We welcome your support by reviewing the overall content, scope and quality of information.

Please do NOT comment on formatting, grammar or spelling. This will be too difficult to keep track of at this stage.

Please exclude the appendices, as these will be built and completed in the following stages of the document.

Special request to ACF group:

I kindly request your attention to chapter 6, “Datacenter Interface Requirements”, as this requires harmonisation with on-going activities.

On-going work

The document is still work in progress, so keep in mind that the following is still on-going:

  • Specific content related to fluid references is still being discussed and may be subject to change;
  • All requirements still need to be rewritten and more specifically categorised;
  • Intro and appendices will be finalised at the near-completion stage.

Feedback:

Please provide your feedback by means of comments in the document.

Please suggest change proposals or content additions in the following document:

“Suggested changes to ACS Immersion documents”: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vXaiFskJUy1zsOZZ8OsPFXnQw4xF08ZLYOlRiftcpc0

Kind regards,

Rolf Brink

Asperitas

Immersed Computing®

T: +31 88 96 000 00 | M: +31 6 50 246 338 | E: Rolf.Brink@... | W: www.Asperitas.com

Find, follow and like us at LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, Youtube and Twitter!

This electronic message contains information from Asperitas, which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended for use only by the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify me by telephone or email (to the number or email address above) immediately.

Asperitas | Laarderhoogtweg 18 | 1101 EA Amsterdam | The Netherlands

Rolf Brink

--- Please do NOT reply to the mailing list. Instead, address any questions or comments by email to me directly ---

Dear members of the OCP ACS and DCF groups,

I wish to remind you of the request below regarding “Immersion Requirements revision 2”. The focus group would appreciate your help in the form of content review. You can add your input in the form of comments in the main document or suggest additions in the “Suggested Changes” document.

Review document link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VN0yd5bySgiIxwWTpWUcOejionp6cz5D/edit#heading=h.haapch

Suggested changes document link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vXaiFskJUy1zsOZZ8OsPFXnQw4xF08ZLYOlRiftcpc0

Based on your feedback we are now discussing and adding dielectric fluid quality items to the requirements. Starting August 18, we intend to process all community input, so any comments or additions you may have, will be very welcome.

Kind regards,

Rolf Brink

Asperitas

Immersed Computing®