Blind Mate Liquid Cooling Interfaces Call

Richard Banyard <RBanyard@...>

Good Morning,

Could you send me the call in details for the Blind Mate Liquid Cooling Interfaces call on Wednesday 11:00-12:00?
I have the details for the Monday call, but not the Wednesday call.

Thanks in advance.

Rich Banyard
Design Engineer

Rittal-CSM Ltd, Broadley Industrial Park, Roborough, Plymouth PL6 7EZ
Phone (direct) +44(0)1752 207688  mailto: rbanyard@...

www.rittal.co.uk

This email and any attachment is confidential and intended solely for the addressee.  If you have received this message in error please notify us immediately and delete it from your system.  If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute, disclose, take any action or rely on it or any attachment in any way.

Whilst reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of software viruses, you should carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.  Rittal accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may be caused by software viruses.

Rittal-CSM Ltd.

Registered in the UK No 858856. Registered office Broadley Park Road, Roborough, Plymouth PL6 7EZ. VAT Reg No 143 0604 11.

This email and any attachment is confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this message in error please notify us immediately and delete it from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute, disclose, take any action or rely on it or any attachment in any way.

Whilst reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of software viruses, you should carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment. Rittal accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may be caused by software viruses

Please find the following link to our Privacy policy, this policy maybe updated at anytime therefore please check regularly for changes.

https://www.rittal.com/uk-en/content/eng/impressum/impressum.jsp

Sruti Chigullapalli

Am assuming I don’t have the Monday/Wednesday meetings either because the CLA hasn’t been signed yet.

Can one of you share the link to the CLA?

Steve Mills

I will forward it to you Richard.

>Steve Mills

Rack and Power IC Member