From: OCP-ACS@OCP-All.groups.io <OCP-ACS@OCP-All.groups.io> On Behalf Of zachary_yang via groups.io
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2021 6:12 AM
To: OCP-ACS@OCP-All.groups.io
Subject: [EXT]: Re: [OCP-ACS] FW: New Focus Group: "ORV3 Blind-Mate Liquid Cooling Interfaces" has just kicked off on Jan. 27th - Get Involved

CAUTION: Email sent from outside Boyd.

Hello Glenn,

I am interest in this subject. Please sign me up. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Zachary Yang

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.

samzhangjt

So am I!

Samzhang from Langyu fluild control Technology .

At 2021-04-20 00:52:53, "Philippe Boisvert" <philippe.boisvert@...> wrote:

So am i!

Philippe Boisvert P.Eng. M.Eng. MBA

Business Development

Ottawa, Canada

+1 613 790 2604

Philippe.boisvert@...

I am interest in this subject. Please sign me up. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Zachary Yang

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.

Yuval Dagan

Please add me

Best Regards,

Dagan Yuval