From: OCP-ACS@OCP-All.groups.io <OCP-ACS@OCP-All.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ali Chehade
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2020 12:08 AM
To: OCP-ACS@OCP-All.groups.io; gpcharest@fb.com
Cc: Patrick-Gilles Maillot <patrick-gilles.maillot@corp.ovh.com>
Subject: Re: 【問題郵件】[OCP-ACS] FW: New Focus Group: "ORV3 Blind-Mate Liquid Cooling Interfaces" has just kicked off on Jan. 27th - Get Involved

Hi,

I’m interested, please sign me in.

Best regards,

Ali CHEHADE
Dr. Eng.
Head of R&D-Cooling and Solutions-HVAC Departments

<http://www.ovhcloud.com/>
<image001.png>

155 Avenue Georges Hannart – 59170 Croix – France
+ 33 (0)7 84 41 00 48

From: <OCP-ACS@OCP-All.groups.io<mailto:OCP-ACS@OCP-All.groups.io>> on behalf of "Jack Luoh (駱威先)" <jack.luoh@quantatw.com<mailto:jack.luoh@quantatw.com>>
Reply to: "OCP-ACS@OCP-All.groups.io<mailto:OCP-ACS@OCP-All.groups.io>" <OCP-ACS@OCP-All.groups.io<mailto:OCP-ACS@OCP-All.groups.io>>
Date: Thursday 30 January 2020 at 02:09
To: "OCP-ACS@OCP-All.groups.io<mailto:OCP-ACS@OCP-All.groups.io>" <OCP-ACS@OCP-All.groups.io<mailto:OCP-ACS@OCP-All.groups.io>>

I’m interested, please sign me in.

Thanks.

Jack Luoh
Product Marketing, Quanta Computer Inc.
Office +886-3-327-2345, Ext 15488
211 Wen Hwa 2nd Rd., Kueishan, Taoyuan 33377, Taiwan
Please note that these proposals/communications/suggestions/comments are subject to the confidential obligations between both parties and cannot be redistributed outside your company without Quanta’s written approval. The information or materials provided or made available by Quanta are highly confidential and solely for the purpose of your evaluation. Any and all other rights, title or entitlement including, without limitation, patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, mask rights or other intellectual property rights related to or arising out of such material or information shall be reserved and owned by the Quanta

寄件者: <OCP-ACS@OCP-All.groups.io<mailto:OCP-ACS@OCP-All.groups.io>> 代表 Glenn Charest <gpcharest@fb.com<mailto:gpcharest@fb.com>>
回覆: "OCP-ACS@OCP-All.groups.io<mailto:OCP-ACS@OCP-All.groups.io>" <OCP-ACS@OCP-All.groups.io<mailto:OCP-ACS@OCP-All.groups.io>>
日期: 2020年1月30日 星期四 06:48
收件者: "OCP-ACS@OCP-All.groups.io<mailto:OCP-ACS@OCP-All.groups.io>" <OCP-ACS@OCP-All.groups.io<mailto:OCP-ACS@OCP-All.groups.io>>
主旨: 【問題郵件】[OCP-ACS] FW: New Focus Group: "ORV3 Blind-Mate Liquid Cooling Interfaces" has just kicked off on Jan. 27th - Get Involved

Hello OCP Community,

We have just kicked of a focus group for developing blind mate liquid cooling solutions for
Open Rack Version 3. A brief description on the group’s scope of work is as follows:

This group will be working to develop interoperable standards for multi-vendor blind-mate liquid cooling
couplings and manifolds. These specifications will be included within the purview of the Advanced Cooling
Solutions Cold Plate Working Group. This working group will include end users of the solution, technical experts
and suppliers of manifolds, Cooling Distribution Units (CDUs), quick-connectors, manual couplings, and hoses.
The output side of the solution (manual hose couplings and hoses) will also be investigated.

We welcome anyone interested in joining the group and contributing. If you are interested and want to get involved,
please respond to this email.

Regards
Glenn Charest
Facebook