New Focus Group: "ORV3 Blind-Mate Liquid Cooling Interfaces" has just kicked off on Jan. 27th - Get Involved

Archibald, Matthew

Hey Glenn –

I would like to participate in this, so please add me to the project.

Cheers –

Matt Archibald

Director of Technical Architecture

Data Center and Networking Solutions

+1.919.275.0245 Mobile

Matthew.Archibald@...

nVent  |  2100 Hoffman Way  |  Anoka, MN 55303 |  USA

nVent.com - We Connect and Protect.

nVent_Email_Signature_Graphic_Corp_FINAL 2

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressees named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in respect of any information contained in it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and immediately destroy this email and its attachments