New Focus Group: "ORV3 Blind-Mate Liquid Cooling Interfaces" has just kicked off on Jan. 27th - Get Involved

Shao,Shuai(R&D Center, USA)

Hi Glenn,

I’m interested in this project and please add me in.

Regards,

Shuai Shao

Systems Engineer

Baidu USA, Sunnyvale, CA

From: OCP-ACS@OCP-All.groups.io <OCP-ACS@OCP-All.groups.io> On Behalf Of Glenn Charest
Sent: 2020129 14:31
To: OCP-ACS@OCP-All.groups.io
Subject:  [OCP-ACS] FW: New Focus Group: "ORV3 Blind-Mate Liquid Cooling Interfaces" has just kicked off on Jan. 27th - Get Involved

Hello OCP Community,

We have just kicked of a focus group for developing blind mate liquid cooling solutions for

Open Rack Version 3.  A brief description on the group’s scope of work is as follows:

This group will be working to develop interoperable standards for multi-vendor blind-mate liquid cooling

couplings and manifolds. These specifications will be included within the purview of the Advanced Cooling

Solutions Cold Plate Working Group. This working group will include end users of the solution, technical experts

and suppliers of manifolds, Cooling Distribution Units (CDUs), quick-connectors, manual couplings,  and hoses.

The output side of the solution (manual hose couplings and hoses) will also be investigated.

We welcome anyone interested in joining the group and contributing. If you are interested and want to get involved,

please respond to this email.

Regards

Glenn Charest

Facebook

Ankush Dham

Hi Glenn -
Please add me as well. Thanks. 

Best,
Ankush

On Feb 3, 2020, at 7:22 AM, Shao,Shuai(R&D Center, USA) <shaoshuai07@...> wrote:

Hi Glenn,

I’m interested in this project and please add me in.

Regards,

Shuai Shao

Systems Engineer

Baidu USA, Sunnyvale, CA

From: OCP-ACS@OCP-All.groups.io <OCP-ACS@OCP-All.groups.io> On Behalf Of Glenn Charest
Sent: 2020129 14:31
To: OCP-ACS@OCP-All.groups.io
Subject:  [OCP-ACS] FW: New Focus Group: "ORV3 Blind-Mate Liquid Cooling Interfaces" has just kicked off on Jan. 27th - Get Involved

Hello OCP Community,

We have just kicked of a focus group for developing blind mate liquid cooling solutions for

Open Rack Version 3.  A brief description on the group’s scope of work is as follows:

This group will be working to develop interoperable standards for multi-vendor blind-mate liquid cooling

couplings and manifolds. These specifications will be included within the purview of the Advanced Cooling

Solutions Cold Plate Working Group. This working group will include end users of the solution, technical experts

and suppliers of manifolds, Cooling Distribution Units (CDUs), quick-connectors, manual couplings,  and hoses.

The output side of the solution (manual hose couplings and hoses) will also be investigated.

We welcome anyone interested in joining the group and contributing. If you are interested and want to get involved,

please respond to this email.

Regards

Glenn Charest

Facebook

Legal Disclaimer :
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential.
It is intended to be read only by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed
or by their designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in any form,
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of this message!