From: OCP-ACS@OCP-All.groups.io <OCP-ACS@OCP-All.groups.io> On Behalf Of Glenn Charest via Groups.Io
Sent: Mittwoch, 29. Januar 2020 23:31
To: OCP-ACS@OCP-All.groups.io
Subject: [OCP-ACS] FW: New Focus Group: "ORV3 Blind-Mate Liquid Cooling Interfaces" has just kicked off on Jan. 27th - Get Involved

Hello OCP Community,

We have just kicked of a focus group for developing blind mate liquid cooling solutions for

Open Rack Version 3.  A brief description on the group’s scope of work is as follows:

This group will be working to develop interoperable standards for multi-vendor blind-mate liquid cooling

couplings and manifolds. These specifications will be included within the purview of the Advanced Cooling

Solutions Cold Plate Working Group. This working group will include end users of the solution, technical experts

and suppliers of manifolds, Cooling Distribution Units (CDUs), quick-connectors, manual couplings, and hoses.

The output side of the solution (manual hose couplings and hoses) will also be investigated.

We welcome anyone interested in joining the group and contributing. If you are interested and want to get involved,

please respond to this email.

Regards

Glenn Charest

Facebook