SAS Tape Features - documented feature request and support sign up

Jason Adrian

Hi all,
A few months ago we discussed feature requirements for future tape drives. One of the actions was for the team to draft a document and list the supporting companies at the bottom of the document. I would encourage everyone to review the document and comment where you see fit and add your company's name to the bottom of the list if you support this feature request.

Regards,
Jason

Jason Adrian

It was brought to my attention that the previous link wasn't showing the correct formatting. Please see below for the native google docs format: