Storage call on 4/11 - request for topics

Jason Adrian

Hi all,
I hope everyone enjoyed the summit in San Jose a few weeks ago. All of the presentations were recorded and can be found via the schedule here: https://2019ocpglobalsummit.sched.com/overview/type/EW%3A+Storage

There were announcements during the summit around some upcoming contributions that we will bring into the group in the coming meetings. Please reach out to Jorge and I if you have proposals for the 4/11 call, and we will get an agenda out a few days prior to the call.

Jason