OCP - Data Center Security Priorties #poll-notice

mdbach@...

The Data Center Security OCP Group has been working to develop an initial list of scope for the team.

Please select your top three items from below for us to build out our priorities:

Team Mission statement:
Devices and systems that control and monitor our Data Centers are increasingly at risk from cyber threats.  These threats can impact availability of services, affect safety on site & can lead to a data breach.  Our goal is to drive a marked increase of the security posture of these systems by establishing frameworks and standards that can be utilized during design.

Results

See Who Responded