Introduction: Dejan Gakovic (UL)

Dejan Gakovic

To Whom It May Concern:

As you may be aware, UL (Underwriters Laboratories) recently joined the OCP as a Platinum member and I wanted to introduce myself to this group.

My name is Dejan Gaković, I have been with UL for 17 years and currently serve as UL’s Manager for Data Centers & Enterprise Systems.

During my career at UL, I served in various roles, from Staff Engineer, Engineering Leader to Business Development.   Prior to UL, I was a Network Engineer at Nortel Networks where I planned and managed Central Office hardware installations all over the U.S.A.

My personal expertise is in:

UL/IEC/EN62368-1 Audio/Video, Information and Communication Technology Equipment - Part 1: Safety Requirements;

UL/IEC/EN 62133-1/2 Secondary Cells and Batteries Containing Alkaline or Other Non-Acid Electrolytes

UL 2416 Audio/Video, Information and Communication Technology Equipment Cabinet, Enclosure and Rack Systems

UL 2755 Outline of Investigation for Modular Data Centers

Let me know if you have any questions regarding UL or our participation in the OCP.

We are here to listen, answer questions and to help you and your organizations.

Regards,

Dejan Gaković

Industry Manager

Data Centers & Enterprise Systems

UL LLC.
333 Pfingsten Rd.
Northbrook, IL 60062-2096 USA
T:  847.664.3598

M: 847.217.6959

This e-mail may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient: (1) you may not disclose, use, distribute, copy or rely upon this message or attachment(s); and (2) please notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then delete this message and its attachment(s). Underwriters Laboratories Inc. and its affiliates disclaim all liability for any errors, omissions, corruption or virus in this message or any attachments.

Joey Arato

Hi Dejan good to meet you. I’d love to setup some time to talk about what we are doing with the DCT OT Security project and see if there interest from your side. Feel free to ping me directly jva@... and we can setup some time if there interest on your side. Have a great week.

signature_1379465934

Joey Arato

DC Information Security Engineer | DC InfoSec

4500 Like Way, Fort Worth, TX 76177

Facebook | Mobile (650) 709-8029