Edge Sub-Project Call - Sep 14th, 1:00pm EST, 12:00pm CST, 10am PST

Jim Nelson

Edge Sub-Project Members,

The next Edge Sub-Project Call is scheduled for Tuesday, Sep 14th, at 1:00pm EST (12:00pm CST, 10:00am PST).  A link to the meeting calendar can be found “here”.

This meeting will feature two presentations, and will send out the links prior to the meeting

If there are any additional presentations or topics, please feel free to contact me and we’ll work to get it added to the agenda.

Regards,

Jim Nelson - Flex

Sub-Project Co-Lead -Telcos/Open Edge

Open Compute Project (OCP)

http://www.opencompute.org

Cell: +1-408-477-6407

Legal Disclaimer :
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential.
It is intended to be read only by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed
or by their designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in any form,
please immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of this message!