OCP Telco and Edge work items

Craig White

Greetings Telco and Edge Project groups!

The Telco and Edge project team is challenged each year by the Incubation Committee to ensure that we are working on topics of value to our Project members and also to ensure we are effectively utilizing the Projects collective resources to meet these items of work.

This year we decided that we would like to reach out to the entire Project group and solicit direct feedback on items to focus on. The format we choose to use took the form of a survey that includes topics we had heard may be items of interest, but also some open ended questions to allow you to provide new items, in addition to yes/no types of questions, some others also allow a ranking.

We did not get as many responses as we expected and the Project team decided to leave the form open for a couple of more weeks. Please take a few minutes to respond to the survey, it is your chance to help set the direction of the Telco and Edge Projects. If you need some directed research or discussions about product ideas, this is your chance to take advantage of the Telco groups collective knowledge.

Thank you so much for your input and continued interest in the OCP Telco Project.

Survey form: https://forms.gle/GPC9mJQSsDUFiWx58

This survey will remain active until March 12th, 2021.

Marko Hokkanen and Loren Staley – Telco Project Leads

Mike More – Edge Subproject Lead

Craig White – Telco Project IC representative