Decarbonisation of Data Centres

When the full video of my on stage discussion  at Vivatech  Paris was uploaded to YouTube  it received  six thousand views in the first 24 hours.

Now those viewing figures surprised  me and then in the following  week there was a 76% surge in people  viewing  my LinkedIn profile.

Methinks I have discovered  a stampede of interest on the topic of data centre  decarbonisation.

OCP servers  using 50% less energy have  a big EBA ( Environmental  Business  Advantage) here with respect to traditional enterprise  servers, plus the added benefit of OCP optimised data centres now achieving PUE of 1.02.

With the big day in the UK on 27 June 2019 methinks  we should  be telling  people  about the EBA's that vanity free OCP infrastructures  have over traditional proprietary solutions and in March 2020 with new EU legislation  on server energy  efficiency  the OCP EBA will only grow.

What happened  in the UK on 27 June 2019?

Results

See Who Responded