Meeting minutes

Steven Roberts

Thanks Jeff Huang for presenting the Wiwynn SV500G3 today and taking QA on the Specification document.  For anyone else wishing to provide comment, please review the document here:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C6xO2uLlMEUe7EoOtKFH9DGmwQpU-Dig/view

In other orders of business, we'll move the project calls to once a month and have one now at 10AM CST, 10PM (GMT+8) in Taipei.  We will fork off a workgroup to apply OCP technology to the Frontera system procurement: https://www.tacc.utexas.edu/systems/frontera biweekly - please see project calendar / future mailing list announcements for those.

Steven

Join OCP-HPC-AI@OCP-All.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.