Cop hoc meeting

acantle

All

I’m trying to host the OCP meeting but can’t get in right now.

Michael or archna can you please dial in and start the meeting?

thanks

Allan

Allan Cantle
Email : allan.cantle@ocproject.net
Cell : 805 377 4993

Michael Schill

Will do.

--
Michael Schill
Community & IT Manager

The Call for Papers has started for the 2021 OCP Global Summit and is open until July 23rd! Click here for more details. ARE YOU READY FOR OPEN POSSIBILITIES? #OCPGLO21 #OCPOpenPossibilities #OCPopenforall

acantle

Hi Everyone

Many apologies but I appear to have got disconnected half way through the meeting and I’m not sure exactly when. Then I couldn’t get back in.

I’ll add the questions to the meeting minutes but essentially on the things you may have missed : -

1) I was looking for panelist volunteers to confirm that they were OK for presenting at both the OCP Global Summit AND the SC21 BoF if we submit for that.
2) I was also looking for additional panelist volunteers in case current volunteers can only make one of the events and not the other.
3) I was looking to start some breakout workgroups loosely around the 4 panel topics that could focus on making more progress in the development of the HPCM module in far more detail from each of those specific angles.

Please respond if you think that there are ways that you can help?

thanks

Allan

Allan Cantle
Email : allan.cantle@...
Cell : 805 377 4993

On Jul 27, 2021, at 4:02 PM, Michael Schill <michael@...> wrote:

[...]

Bob Ciotti

Hi Alan,

 I can support panels/BOFs/other  in anyway you see that fits.

 bob

On 7/27/21 9:00 AM, acantle wrote:
[...]

Hi, Allan,

I will be available for panelist.