Experience center - 3D HPCM Models

acantle

Hi Everyone

This is a hot off the press update on our idea to present an HPCM 3D Model in the Experience Center at the OCP Global Summit this year.

After discussing this with Rajeev Sharma, who is managing the Experience Center, we have agreed to NOT proceed with this. This is for several reasons that I will explain at our next meeting.

I would like to take the opportunity to thank everyone who has helped pull the pieces together that would have made the creation of the 3D Model possible. We may still have good reason to do this in the near future.

So, our energies can now be focussed on the Sub Workgroups drilling down into further details on the various aspects of HPCM in preparation for our OCP HPC Lightning Presentations at the OCP Global Summit.

thanks

Allan
Allan Cantle
CEO