OCP Global Summit Experience Center

acantle

Hi Everyone

We have an opportunity to showcase what we are doing in the OCP HPC Subproject at the OCP Global Summit Experience Center and I had the idea of building a 3D Model with Pluggable pieces and then attendees could have fun building their own Domain Specific Architecture configurations with the Lego Block pieces a bit like kids at Legoland! :-)

The only Experience Center entrance requirement we need is for one of our members to be a sponsor of the OCP Global Summit. So if any of your companies is sponsoring the OCP Global Summit and would allow the OCP HPC Project to leverage that for our own experience center that would be great!

Additionally, if anyone would like to help out in creating all the 3D Model pieces for this then please let me know. We've got 3 months to build up the pieces for attendees to play with.

Please let me know....

thanks

Allan

--

Allan Cantle

Kevin Cameron

I recently started playing with FreeCAD to do some hardware modeling -

It has plug-ins for various things -

If anyone wants to take that and bolt it together with Xyce for modeling electrical power/behavior and thermal together, let me know.

Regards,
Kev.