Hardware Fault Management: OCP Sub-Project Call

Drew Walton

I will be out this week. It is a company holiday and I am going to be out of the office this afternoon.

Drew

Hardware Fault Management: OCP Sub-Project Call

When
Fri Oct 22, 2021 2pm – 3pm Pacific Time - Los Angeles
Where
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/865768677 (map)
Who
Michael Schill - creator
ocp-hwfaultmgt@ocp-all.groups.io
helbakoury@...
guvenkip@...
hasbun.antonio@...
htanaka@...
Drew Walton
ocp-hwmgt@ocp-all.groups.io
OCP HW Fault Management - OCP Sub-Project Call

These meetings are recorded via audio and video. By participating you consent that the recordings may be made publicly available. Any presentation materials, proposals and meeting minutes are published on the respective project's wiki page and are open to the public in accordance to OCP's Bylaws and IP Policy. This can be found at http://opencompute.org/about/ocp-policies/. If you have any questions please contact OCP.

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/865768677

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States (Toll Free): 1 877 309 2073
United States: +1 (646) 749-3129

Access Code: 865-768-677

HW Fault Mgmt Subproject Overview and Activities on the Wiki: https://www.opencompute.org/wiki/Hardware_Management/Hardware_Fault_Management

Call Link: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/865768677

- Regular meetings are held 2-3 PM PDT on the Friday of every Odd numbered WW.
- You can also dial in using your phone.
- United States (Toll Free): 1 877 309 2073
- United States: +1 (646) 749-3129
- (Access Code: 865-768-677)

Email Agenda Items to Project Leads:
ramab@...; zhengyuyang@...; Yogesh.Varma@...

New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/865768677