Reminder: OCP HW Fault Mgmt Meeting time for Oct 30th is at 11:00AM PDT (1PM CDT)

zhengyuyang@...

Hi team,

Just a quick reminder that our coming up October's monthly team meeting will be held at 11:00AM PDT (1PM CDT). In case you didn't receive the meeting invite, the link to join the meeting is

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/865768677

Thanks,
Zhengyu

Nemat Bidokhti