From: OCP-HWMgt-Module@OCP-All.groups.io <OCP-HWMgt-Module@OCP-All.groups.io> on behalf of Qian Wang via groups.io <qian.wang@...>
Date: Monday, July 12, 2021 at 4:08 PM
To: OCP-HWMgt-Module@OCP-All.groups.io <OCP-HWMgt-Module@OCP-All.groups.io>, Eric Shobe <eric.shobe@...>
Subject: [OCP-HWMgt-Module] OCP 2021 Global summit Experience Center demo

ATTENTION:: External email. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Hello all,

This is a call for HWMM demo participation at the Global summit this year in November.  We plan to have a HWMM booth in the Experience Center, anyone who has a RunBMC or DC-SCM module to demo is welcome to join us at the booth to showcase your design.

Regards,

Qian

Join OCP-HWMgt-Module@OCP-All.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.