FW: [OCP-Mezz] OCP NIC Working Session July/August 2020 #poll-notice

Damien Weng Kong Chong

The original pole email was sent on 7/21.

Forwarding using OCP mail and also regular email.

Please vote by 7/28 (tomorrow)

All days are pretty close except no-one vote for August 5th (Wednesday) 😊

I hope you all still coming for our monthly meeting on that day as we going to talk about OCP Tech Week planning.

Thanks!

Damien Chong

Facebook | Infrastructure – Compute | Hardware Engineer | Email: dchong@... | Tel: +1 650 250 6582

--When I am in cc list, the email would be read at lower priority--

A new poll has been created:

Let's try to pick a date for our next half day virtual meet-up. Select all possible dates for you.
Let's do it recurring monthly for a few months based on the day selected from this poll.
The session is preferred to be held in morning PST and not Friday due to attendee feedback.

On agenda:
Mechanical compliance fixture
Cost reduction discussion
12V_Edge during ID mode (if we didn't close by then)

TBD:
Sideband compliance activity
FRU register compliance activity
LED brightness methodology update
Taller SFF

1. July 29 (Wednesday)
2. July 30 (Thursday)
3. August 3 (Monday)
4. August 4 (Tuesday)
5. August 5 (Wednesday) - Monthly NIC meeting
6. August 6 (Thursday)
7. August 10 (Monday)
8. August 11 (Tuesday)

Vote Now