OCP SONiC/SAI Pre-Summit Workshop & Hackathon - hosted by LinkedIn

Kali Burdette

All,

ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT!!

Join us for the SONiC/SAI Pre-Summit Workshop and Hackathon. During the workshop, we will have technical talks and a one-day hackathon on SONiC.

A laptop is required for hackathon. We will have 1 hour training on how to install the Virtual Switch with SONiC image on your laptop and how to use it.

Participants may team with up others. Attendees will vote for the winning team at the end of the hackathon.

Date And Time
Tue, Mar 12, 2019, 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Wed, Mar 13, 2019, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Location
LinkedIn Building R
950 West Maude Avenue
Conference Room - Unify
Sunnyvale, CA 94085

Click here to view agenda and register.

Kali Burdette, CMP
Open Compute Project Foundation
Meeting & Event Manager
Office: Lexington, KY (EST)
859.512.2366

The 2019 OCP Global Summit will be held March 14-15 in San Jose, CA. Click here to register. #OCPSummit19

The 2019 OCP Regional Summit will be held September 26-27 in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Sponsorships are filling up, click here to learn more.

Join OCP-Networking@OCP-All.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.