- SAI NAT Pipeline review closed
- Rita has some questions which are being discussed offline
- Github review comments have been handled
- Use of object ID for zone ID – Zone ID will be used as a simple uint_8 for SAI API which is a translation managed by NAT application from the zone name space in schema as it is not rich enough to warrant an object.
- Use of generic counter infra – This infra structure is not yet developed in SONiC and/or SAI. Given the timelines and resources there is no plan to implement this infra in the current release. NAT will use the legacy stats infra
- CRM attributes in switch – New SNAT/DNAT/DOUBLE_NAT entry attribute in switch have been added to monitor the table full condition. This is again a legacy implementation as the new CRM object API infa is not implemented. – Guohan/Rita to help decide if NAT app should migrate to new CRM object API.
- All the conflicts have been resolved in the PR.
PR937 is ready to be merged.
From: "Xin Liu (CLOUD)" <xinxliu@...>
Date: Wednesday, July 31, 2019 at 7:11 PM
To: "OCP-SAI@OCP-All.groups.io" <OCP-SAI@OCP-All.groups.io>, "OCP-Networking@OCP-All.groups.io" <OCP-Networking@OCP-All.groups.io>
Cc: Jai Kumar <jai.kumar@...>, Michael Schill <michael@...>, Rita Hui <Rita.Hui@...>
Subject: SAI community meeting agenda - 8/1/2019
In tomorrow’s SAI community meeting, we will discuss NAT.
- Review SAI NAT pipeline
- Review CRM attributes for SNAT/DNAT/DOUBLE_NAT
Meeting invitation attached.