Re: minutes 2/14/20

Jawad

We apologize for the late notice.  Due to logistic issues in starting the bridge, today's 8 am call has been canceled. We will resume next week.

Jawad Nasrullah, Ph.D. | Co-founder and CTO, zGlue Inc.
Mobile: 650.387.8873
Websitewww.zglue.com
Address: 883 N Shoreline Blvd STE C200, Mountain View, CA 94043

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 10:06 AM Bapi Vinnakota <bapi.vinnakota@...> wrote:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YSBYa8Mnf_CUThStAS6NPJbmkaO-PvTXXibqgeBfF4U/edit?usp=sharing

Highlights:
  1. Short talks added to the ODSA global summit session
  2. PIPE/PHY, BoW, PoC all working toward document releases aligned with the global summit
  3. Open HBI held second meeting, please reach out if you're interested.
  4. Good Diport discussion (contribution from NXP) in the Link Layer group

Join OCP-ODSA@OCP-All.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.