minutes 03/13/20 , 03/20/20
Missed sending out last week's minutes.
- Agenda for next weeks lined up
- Great presentation from PoC HW group
- HW/Pchiplets with blinking lights!
- A form final baseboard with pchiplets from nxp, lattice an ocp nic3.0 adapter with a broadcom nic
- On track for a final manufacturing complete by June.
- We're formulating an assembly plan to make the PoC available.
- If you're interested in purchasing a PoC dev kit or making a Pchiplet, please contact JP or Bapi
- Start of our company ODSA intro
- Ilker Cebeli from Samsung started the sequence. Good intro to Samsung's interests
- Eelco Bergman from ASE 03/27, Sean Harvey from Supermicro 4/3
- Two new joins from Socionext and Samsung
- Plans continue for May 2020 virtual summit
- Several specs in flight (BoW, PIPE, LPIF, PoC)
- All the talks/panels planned for the Global Summit will be carried over
Join OCP-ODSA@OCP-All.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.