ODSA PHY Panel

Bapi Vinnakota

The ODSA PHY panel originally scheduled for the Global Summit is scheduled to be recorded
for the virtual summit in a live session at 11 AM Pacific on Wed 4/8/20.

You're welcome to attend the live session and participate.
We'll use sli.do to aggregate questions from the audience since an open mike on GTM
may get messy. The event code for sli.do is 92636. Either Mark Kuemerle will pick questions
he likes or I'll relay the popular ones to him.

The bridge is the regular ODSA bridge. Feel free to forward.

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/950275429

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3129

Access Code: 950-275-429

More phone numbers
Australia: +61 2 9087 3604
Austria: +43 7 2081 5427
Belgium: +32 28 93 7018
Canada: +1 (647) 497-9391
Denmark: +45 32 72 03 82
Finland: +358 923 17 0568
France: +33 170 950 594
Germany: +49 692 5736 7317
Ireland: +353 15 360 728
Italy: +39 0 247 92 13 01
Netherlands: +31 207 941 377
New Zealand: +64 9 280 6302
Norway: +47 21 93 37 51
Spain: +34 932 75 2004
Sweden: +46 853 527 836
Switzerland: +41 225 4599 78
United Kingdom: +44 20 3713 5028

New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/950275429

Join OCP-ODSA@OCP-All.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.