From: Allan Smith <allansmith@fb.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2019 12:32 PM
To: yuzhiqiang@chinamobile.com
Subject: Re: Zhiqiang : Allan (OCP Symposium sync)

Zhiqiang,

Please feel free to review attached (and share with your colleague).

We'd love to have you participate in any form:
* Simply show up on March 3rd and engage with Symposium (listen to talks, participate in the events, etc)
* Outreach - if you know of any academics or startups who might be interested to submit an abstract, please feel free to send the attached deck to them!
* If you know of any VCs who are in this segment (data center technologies), please feel free to forward the attached white paper to them
* Reviewer -- if you'd be willing to help review abstracts, we ask reviewers to review 5 abstracts (2-page IEEE format)

Awesome to meet you two (good to see you again Zhiqiang!) and look forward to connecting in March if not sooner. Please feel free to loop in your colleagues to this thread.

Cheers, Allan.

allan c. smith | area 404 lab manager
facebook | 310.465.9298
1 hacker way | menlo park, ca | 94025