Join us for OCP China Day 2020

Kali Burdette <kali@...>

china day.jpg

OCP China Day 2020 sponsored by Inspur, part of the OCP TECH WEEK, will be held in-person in Beijing on November 13 at 14:00-17:00 (Beijing time). Experts from OCP leading members such as Facebook, Microsoft, Inspur, Baidu, Nvidia, Intel, Tencent and leaders from finance, communications and other industries, will gather to discuss cutting-edge open computing technologies such as artificial intelligence, edge computing, data center infrastructure, software and applications. Latest open computing products and technologies will be demonstrated at the demo zone.

We sincerely invite you to participate in OCP China Day 2020.

Register here!

Kali Burdette, CMP
Open Compute Project Foundation
Event Manager
Office: Lexington, KY (EST)
859.512.2366

Register today for our fall virtual event, OCP TECH WEEK – November Nov 9-10 & 12-13 – featuring OCP Foundation updates and technical deep dives into the OCP Project Groups!