[EXTERNAL] [OCP-RackandPower] ORv3 ac input connector suppliers

Stewart, William

Hi Hamid,

Just to check the boxes - HARTING is manufacturing the connector.

Thanks,

Will Stewart

HARTING, Inc. of North America

Sr. Industry Segment Mgr. for Energy

1370 Bowes Road

Elgin, IL 60123

E-mail: William.Stewart@...

http://www.HARTING.com

Cell: +1 (224) 762-0527

Fax: +1 (847) 717-9471

This message is intended only for the named recipients. This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any dissemination or copying of this message by anyone other than a named recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are not a named recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to a named recipient, please notify us immediately, and permanently destroy this message and any copies you may have. Warning: Email may not be secure unless properly encrypted.