OCP & 2CRSi Webinar - May 6

Kali Burdette

Webinar: Everything you want to know about OCP but are afraid to ask - 2CRSi reveals Open Plus portfolio
May 6 at 10-10:40am CET

Join OCP and 2CRSi as they discuss open architectures and 2CRSi shares a detailed overview of Open Plus, their new portfolio of OCP solutions.

10:00 Welcome Address
10:05 Introduction of OCP - Steve Helvie, OCP
10:05 What is the value in an Open Community and the story of how a customer's requirements changed our perspective on “Open” - OCP & 2CRSi
10:20 The move to open infrastructure and our new Open Plus portfolio - 2CRSi
10:30 Q&A and Closing Address

Click here to register.

Kali Burdette, CMP
Open Compute Project Foundation
Event Manager
Office: Lexington, KY (EST)
859.512.2366

Sponsorship sales are open for the 2021 OCP Global Summit in-person November 9-10! Click here to reserve your spot!