ORV3 Power Connector Specifications Released for prototypes

Steve Mills

Hello Rack and Power Project.

Thanks to all of the hard work from the team, we are releasing the following ORV3 specifications for community review:

Open Rack V3 IT Gear Input Connector

0.07

28JUN21

JDA Group

OWF1.0

Open Rack V3 Power Shelf 48V Output Connector

1.4

28JUN21

JDA Group

OWF1.

   These will be used to build prototypes a validate the specifications before they are formally released for ratification.

Great job team!

Steve Mills

OCP Incubation Committee Member

WILLIAM.YOUNG 楊茗棠

Thank you so much, Steve and the team

Thanks to all of the hard work from the team, we are releasing the following ORV3 specifications for community review:

Open Rack V3 IT Gear Input Connector

0.07

28JUN21

JDA Group

OWF1.0

Open Rack V3 Power Shelf 48V Output Connector

1.4

28JUN21

JDA Group

OWF1.

   These will be used to build prototypes a validate the specifications before they are formally released for ratification.

Great job team!

Steve Mills

OCP Incubation Committee Member

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
message. [Delta Electronics, INC. Taiwan]