Questions

Bill Shank

Dear Rack & Power Group,

Could you provide guidance on the three questions highlighted in green below please?

We have  a few technical questions. They are:

In the main table in section 4.3, there is a lower voltage range @50% & @100%.  Would it be problematic if we attempted to keep the voltage range the same regardless of the load?

  • In the pinout table in Section 4.16:
    • What is the purpose of pins D2/D3 48V+/- sense?

    • For pin E2, this appears to be a copy/paste from the rectifier spec, but is it desired to have a power loss siren from the battery?

Thanks,

Bill

Bill Shank

Director, Market Research

Energy Storage

VERTIV | 428 Angels Rest Way | Columbia, MO 65203 USA

M +1.614.329.5426

Email: bill.shank@...

www.Vertiv.com | Connect with Vertiv on social media.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may contain confidential and privileged information protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of the e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies from your system.

David Sun

Hi Bill,

Please see my response inline below.

Regards,