Rack&Power Call on Sep 9th

Hamid Keyhani

Hello Rack and Power community,

Reminder! OCP TECH WEEK Call for Participation Deadline is September 4th!

The next monthly project call is scheduled for Sep 9th at 12pm EST (9am PST). If you would like to present during the meeting, please send your requests to Caleb and myself.

Conference call Link: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/616508997

Thanks,

--
Hamid and Caleb
OCP Rack and Power Project Leads

Hamid Keyhani

We don't have any topic for our meeting call next week, so cancelling the meeting.