Webinar: How Turnkey Data Center Solutions Improve Patient-Healthcare Efficiency

Michael Schill

Join OCP Members ITRenew and PCX for an upcoming webinar.

With more and more patients seeking care, medical facility data demands are rapidly increasing. Practices across the country are feeling the pressure to improve patient healthcare efficiency and optimize their critical IT systems to handle an unprecedented abundance of patient-centric data. This shift has only been further accelerated in recent months by the COVID-19 pandemic.

Add operational and regulatory mandates to the influx of patients seeking care, and it’s clear why increasingly, practices are turning to new technology models to streamline their day-to-day processes, scale capacity and maximize responsiveness—from patient intake and electronic health record management, to comprehensive medical imaging, telehealth and more!

With all of these new demands, your practice’s critical IT infrastructure will need to be evaluated and enhanced, as your systems are the key to delivering the best possible patient care and the patient experience.

To help you better understand how to plan for, manage and optimize the new data storage and processing requirements for your practice, we’ve partnered with ITRenew to bring you our newest webinar, How Turnkey Data Center Solutions Improve Patient-Healthcare Efficiency

Tune in on September 23 at 2 PM EST to discover:

  • How fast, efficient and reliable data storage and processing is critical for patient care
  • How turnkey data center solutions take guesswork, time and expense out of data center deployment, helping healthcare facilities manage costs, while prioritizing patient care
  • The benefits of on-premise data center solutions for rapid medical imaging, electronic health record accessibility, patient communication and workflows
  • How on-premises solutions operate in accordance with your legacy data processing and storage systems.
  • And much more!

Come equipped with questions to ask our panel of data center experts, as they’ll open the floor to you at the end of the presentation.

Register Now!

image.png

--
Michael Schill
Community & IT Manager

Register today for our fall virtual event, OCP TECH WEEK – November Nov 9-10 & 12-13 – featuring OCP Foundation updates and technical deep dives into the OCP Project Groups!