FW: OCP NIC 3.0 Spec update ready for review - TSFF and editorial changes - version 1.1.1

Damien Weng Kong Chong

Hi OCP NIC and OCP Server members,

We are finally ready to open up Tall Small Form Factor (TSFF) spec review.

We are doing NIC spec contributors and NIC/server member review concurrently for this change as we believe contributors are well aligned after months of discussions.

We request your help to provide feedback to Thomas and myself by Wednesday August 4th, 2021.

OCP NIC wiki: https://www.opencompute.org/wiki/Server/Mezz

Direct link to 1v11 release candidate with change bar: http://files.opencompute.org/oc/public.php?service=files&t=0e91c3edf08e352e03923066f8474f74

Direct link to 1v11 release candidate without change bar: http://files.opencompute.org/oc/public.php?service=files&t=4767d9e7cf6c3ea86e82ae34c1ac10fe

For high level changes, please refer to email from Thomas below.

Thanks in advance!

Damien Chong

Facebook | Infrastructure | Technical Lead Manager | Email: dchong@... | Tel: +1 650 250 6582

--When I am in cc list, the email would be read at lower priority--