Request for Survey Responses - Please share your opinion on Software-Defined Memory (SDM)

Michael Schill

Hi all,

We are still hoping for your help by completing a survey on Software-Defined Memory (SDM) . We have had a lot of good responses, but need a few more to reach our target sample size, and are holding the survey open for a short time. Your response would be very important to us in guiding our planning in how we can better serve our members and the community at large. We are reaching out in hopes of collecting insight into industry trends and requirements for memory needs in your infrastructure.

Again, you can access the survey by clicking on this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5DRZFMX.  All your responses are kept confidential and all results are presented in aggregate, keeping your responses private.

If you have any concerns or questions prior to responding, please feel free to reach out.

--
Michael Schill
Community & IT Manager

The Call for Papers has started for the 2021 OCP Global Summit and is open until July 23rd! Click here for more details. ARE YOU READY FOR OPEN POSSIBILITIES? #OCPGLO21 #OCPOpenPossibilities #OCPopenforall