Agenda for Thursday 5/6 NVMe HDD meeting

Jason Adrian

Hi all,
Since our last meeting, Mohamad and I have put together a form to enable the team to have a better data gathering method for feedback and voting on requirements and features. I'd like to use this meeting to review the form, edit real-time, and add more questions from the broader team.

See you all Thursday!
Jason

James C Hatfield

Can we see the results before we meet, please?

Thank You !!!
Jim Hatfield
Seagate Technology LLC
   e-mail:  James.C.Hatfield@...
Since our last meeting, Mohamad and I have put together a form to enable the team to have a better data gathering method for feedback and voting on requirements and features. I'd like to use this meeting to review the form, edit real-time, and add more questions from the broader team.

See you all Thursday!
Jason

Jason Adrian

The meeting this week is to review the in-progress form. This is not completed yet, just scratching the surface. I'd like to use the meeting as a working list. I can export a view to share ahead of time, if that helps, but I would expect things to change prior to Thursday. Is that what you would prefer?

On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 10:43 AM James C Hatfield via groups.io <james.c.hatfield=seagate.com@groups.io> wrote:
Can we see the results before we meet, please?

Thank You !!!
Jim Hatfield
Seagate Technology LLC
   e-mail:  James.C.Hatfield@...
Since our last meeting, Mohamad and I have put together a form to enable the team to have a better data gathering method for feedback and voting on requirements and features. I'd like to use this meeting to review the form, edit real-time, and add more questions from the broader team.

See you all Thursday!
Jason

James C Hatfield

Yes. Having a chance to review it before, will result in better comments and discussion during the meeting.

Thank You !!!
Jim Hatfield
Seagate Technology LLC
   e-mail:  James.C.Hatfield@...

Since our last meeting, Mohamad and I have put together a form to enable the team to have a better data gathering method for feedback and voting on requirements and features. I'd like to use this meeting to review the form, edit real-time, and add more questions from the broader team.

See you all Thursday!
Jason

Jason Adrian

Attaching a rough draft. There are a few redundant ones, as Mohamad and I are working on this separately. If anyone has other questions and details to add before the meeting, please send them to the list or directly to me and I will add them. That might enable the meeting to move quickly.