OCP Storage Project meetings

Jason Adrian

Hi Charles,
Nothing required to join, just look at the wiki here:  https://www.opencompute.org/wiki/Storage

You can sign up for the various mailing lists, see the meeting calendars, etc. We have several work streams one of which is the HDD acoustics one.

Jason

On Sun, Jun 27, 2021 at 10:30 AM <oppenheimer.consulting@...> wrote:

Hi Matt, Jason, and Dave,

Chris Peterson (cc’d) suggested I reach out to you on participating in these meetings. Chris is a member of the Ecma TC26 technical committee, which I used to chair and now serve as secretary.

My more than 3 decades of acoustics include MIT grad school, US Navy submarines, and design for quietness and sound quality at HP. As Ecma TC26 Secretary, I facilitate and advocate for development of IT equipment noise and sound quality measurement standards.

I expect I will add value to the OCP Storage group, for example in vibro-acoustic design/qualification.

What needs to happen for me to participate in the meetings?

Regards,

Charlie

Charles Oppenheimer, PhD

Oppenheimer Consulting LLC