Agenda: Storage Project - Monthly Call - June 2020

Jason Adrian

Fixing the subject.
Kevin, these are all recorded. I've reached out to Michael at OCP who helps us post the links to the wiki. We did skip 1-2 earlier this year, as one conflicted with the yearly summit, and we didn't have an agenda for another.

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 8:18 AM Kevin Brandt (kbrandt) <kbrandt@...> wrote:

Micron Confidential

Are the call meeting notes and recording posted anywhere?

On the site wiki I can only find recordings up to February - https://www.opencompute.org/wiki/Storage_Recordings

Thanks,

Kevin Brandt

Micron Technology, Inc.