August 13th Agenda + Topic Request!

Jason Adrian

Hi all,
We have 2 agenda items for Thursday:
1) Cloud SSD Specification Update (15m)
2) HDD Acoustics updated (15m)

I'd like to ask the group if there are other areas that we as a group should be exploring and collaborating on? If so, please reach out to Dave and I, and if it aligns with the storage charter we'd like to give you a few minutes on Thursday to share the idea with the team and see if their is traction.

Also, I'm very interested in continuing to investigate the NVMe HDDs. I've spoken to several companies outside of OCP on this topic, and I think this forum would be a greatest place to continue the conversation. Do we have anyone interested in leading the conversations and perhaps calls in this space?

Jason

Join OCP-Storage@OCP-All.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.