Re: [OCP-Storage-NVMe] NVMe HDD poll open - link included

Jason Adrian

I all,
Friendly reminder that we have only 9 days left until the poll closes. If you have not yet submitted your answers, please do.

Regards,
Jason

On Fri, May 7, 2021 at 10:43 AM Jason Adrian via groups.io <jason.adrian=ocproject.net@groups.io> wrote:
Hi all,

I updated the form a bit with some feedback from the workgroup review yesterday, and the link is now live below. We will accept responses through June 1, 2021. Please forward this poll to others across the industry, even if they are not directly involved with this workgroup. It would of course be helpful to encourage them to join the workgroup to help shape the NVMe HDD path if they are interested.

CC'ing the broader OCP storage group as well for visibility.

Regards,
Jason

Join OCP-Storage@OCP-All.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.