[External] Re: [OCP-Storage] Storage Workgroup - SSD Form Factor Meetup, October 29

Ted Vojnovich

I whole heartedly confirm the “formfactor proliferation” discussion is needed

(sarcastically, if 2 more FF, mind as well send a customer a bag of chips and soldering iron and let him build “just that very special shaped drive he really wants” himself).

Thanks for your efforts

Ted

0c3ce95

Theodore Vojnovich

CTO External Storage

B7 3W-K07

7001 Development Dr.  Morrisville, NC, USA, 27560

tvojnovich@...

919 908 5379