OCP Storage F2F - Aligning topics and agenda

Jason Adrian

Hi all,
I would like to get inputs from everyone on what topics you would like to cover during the next F2F. This will be a working session where we can discuss common challenges and how we should solve them. The link below should take less than a minute to fill out. Please mark the items that you are interested in participating in.

If we can get feedback this week this will help us see where the bulk of the interest is. Once we have this, we will work on dates and location.

Regards,
Jason

Jason Adrian

Hi all,
I wanted to bump this back up to ensure everyone had seen it and had the opportunity to weigh in on the topics for the next F2F. Tomorrow we will close the poll and select the top topics.

Do you want to host the workshop at your site? If so, please reach out to me. We would need space for 60-80 people. We have a few options currently but we're always looking to expand where we host these events.

Regards,
Jason

On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 10:20 AM Jason Adrian via Groups.Io <jason.adrian=ocproject.net@groups.io> wrote:
Hi all,
I would like to get inputs from everyone on what topics you would like to cover during the next F2F. This will be a working session where we can discuss common challenges and how we should solve them. The link below should take less than a minute to fill out. Please mark the items that you are interested in participating in.

If we can get feedback this week this will help us see where the bulk of the interest is. Once we have this, we will work on dates and location.

Regards,
Jason

jason.m.feist@...

Hi Jason,

Have you compiled a distribution of the responses to the poll that can be reviewed or is the voting period still open?

Regards,
-JF

Jason Adrian

Voting is still open, and I will close the poll at 5PM PST today. I will then send out the top topics and date proposals so we can confirm the dates and attendance numbers to ensure that the host venue will be able to accommodate.

Everyone, if you have not yet voted, please do!