October Storage F2F - Locking down dates, locations, and the 2nd topic

Jason Adrian

Hi all,
Please help us lock down the dates, location, and the 2nd topic by filling in this survey. Please only respond if you are intending to join. We will also likely setup a phone bridge, but my hope is to get in-person attendance which tends to be the most collaborative.

Regards,
Jason

Jason Adrian

Hi all,
Just a reminder to please provide your inputs to this survey so we can finalize the agenda and location. This will take <60 seconds to complete.

Jason

On Thu, Aug 22, 2019 at 4:08 PM Jason Adrian via Groups.Io <jason.adrian=ocproject.net@groups.io> wrote:
Hi all,
Please help us lock down the dates, location, and the 2nd topic by filling in this survey. Please only respond if you are intending to join. We will also likely setup a phone bridge, but my hope is to get in-person attendance which tends to be the most collaborative.

Regards,
Jason

Jason Adrian

Last call! For anyone that hasn't voted on the final topics and locations, please do so today. I'll close the form at 5PM PST today.

Jason