From: OCP-Storage@OCP-All.groups.io [mailto:OCP-Storage@OCP-All.groups.io] On Behalf Of mark.miquelon via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2019 12:34 PM
To: OCP-Storage@OCP-All.groups.io
Subject: [OCP-Storage] Open Composable Architecture Sub-Group

On 2/14 I presented the attached slides and discussed Western Digital's intent to contribute our Open Composable API and mechanical design for our corresponding F3000 storage device.  Jason suggested I send out a request for interest from members of the storage project mailing list in this specification and design.  If we get enough interest he will initiate a sub-group on Open Compossable Architectures.  I offer to lead this sub group, and meetings, calls, etc.  Please respond to this email with any questions and your interest level in seeing this sub-group being created.

Thank You,
Mark Miquelon
mark.miquelon@...
719 440-8038

eyal1024@...

Hi Mark,
Thank you for sharing and laying out the WD vision. Would be glad to see this become a sub-group and participate.

Regards,
Eyal David