From: OCP-Storage@OCP-All.groups.io [mailto:OCP-Storage@OCP-All.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jason Adrian
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 8:24 AM
To: OCP-Storage@ocp-all.groups.io
Subject: [OCP-Storage] Agenda for September 12 monthly storage call

Hi all,

The agenda for this months call, which is on Thursday, is as follows:

1) Open Composable Sub-Group - acceptance of the Open Composable specification and discussion on possible sub-group to continue development

2) Swordfish profiles overview:

OCP’s platform and server groups have defined standards-based interop profiles using the DMTF’s REST-based Redfish Specification.  SNIA has the Swordfish Specification which extends the Redfish Specification to manage storage, and has also developed a set of feature-based profiles.  Richelle Ahlvers, the Chair of the SNIA SSM TWG, which has developed the Swordfish Spec, schema and profiles, will present an overview of SNIA, the Swordfish profiles, and a proposal to leverage these directly to develop an interoperability profile set for OCP Storage.

3) Discussion for next storage F2F in October.

Regards,

Jason