From: Ross Stenfort
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2021 4:53 PM
To: OCP-Storage@OCP-All.groups.io
Cc: Jason Adrian <jason.adrian@...>
Subject: Topic for August OCP Storage meeting

All,

As many of you are aware FB has been working toward’ s contributing E1.S flash servers to OCP.  The following documents are the last piece of the documents need.  In August’s OCP Storage meeting I am planning on walking through what these documents are and how they fit together to build a flash server.

Ross

Michael (Byung) Choi

Hi Ross,

Is this call recording available?

If it is, please share the link.

Thanks,

Michael

From: OCP-Storage@OCP-All.groups.io <OCP-Storage@OCP-All.groups.io> on behalf of Ross Stenfort via groups.io <rstenfort@...>
Date: Thursday, August 12, 2021 at 4:25 PM
To: OCP-Storage@OCP-All.groups.io <OCP-Storage@OCP-All.groups.io>

Thank you everyone who joined the OCP Storage Call for today.

Attached are the slides we went over today.

Ross

As many of you are aware FB has been working toward’ s contributing E1.S flash servers to OCP.  The following documents are the last piece of the documents need.  In August’s OCP Storage meeting I am planning on walking through what these documents are and how they fit together to build a flash server.

Ross

Ross Stenfort

Brandon,

I would encourage you to attend the OCP storage meetings.  This is a FB contribution based on FB hardware.  I would encourage MSFT to contribute their flash boxes to OCP to make them available to the entire community.

Ross

From: OCP-Storage@OCP-All.groups.io <OCP-Storage@OCP-All.groups.io> on behalf of Ross Stenfort via groups.io <rstenfort@...>
Date: Thursday, August 12, 2021 at 4:25 PM
To: OCP-Storage@OCP-All.groups.io <OCP-Storage@OCP-All.groups.io>